Taken when Captain George and Elsie Bambridge lived in the house

Burgh House & Hampstead Museum Burgh House

Burgh House was built in 1704, during Queen Anne's reign. It was one of the first large houses to be built in Hampstead, which at the time was flourishing as a fashionable Spa, known as Hampstead Wells.

15 Objects in this theme