J. Allan Cash (1902 - 1974)

The George Inn, Haverstock Hill (1950)

The George Inn was built in 1920, on land that has been used exclusively for pubs since 1666. It was known as the Rat & Parrot for a while after being purchased by a commercial chain, but has since been renamed the George, and its external appearance has not changed much over the years.